Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall...


This summer has honestly gone by so quickly.

Not having any classes has really given 
me such a freedom, I can't even believe.

As the summer comes to a close, 
so does my daily posts...

I shall be moving to posting only on Mondays.

Wish me luck on my last two courses in becoming 
a full fledged accountant. 
My school mantra is... 
"Only 2 more... Only 2 more..."

I find that the last year of any program is the hardest.
I felt the exact same way with Art History.

If there are any students reading this and are thinking to drop your current major in 
search of something new and exciting. Don't do it. 
It's just the final semester jitters. 
It's normal. Stick to it. You can do it. 
I believe in you. 

Sleepy winter days await us.
Man, do I love sleep. 

P.s. So does Rory :)
A dogs life, eh...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...