Pages

Friday 11 July 2014

3 Tips for Mosquito Bites


Note to Self: Bug spray is your best friend...

Every year I'm plagued by mosquito bites. 
Oddly, this year the only time I've been a victim to this 
was at my family's lake home. 

After my 15 bites (5 on my face)... 
Here are my tips to help you not to scratch.

Tip 1: Go Shopping. 
Keeping busy will help you keep your mind occupied 
when the scratching urge is at it's most powerful.

Tip 2: Polysporin will help the bites heal faster.
This tip came from one of the funniest and loveliest people I know.
She... was bitten more, and worst than I was ;)

Tip 3: Ice it.
I found that extreme cold or hot
made my bites numb and helped dull the itch.

P.s Mosquitos viciously believe in etiquette. One bit me on my elbow, so every time I have my elbows on the table I have a painful reminder to mind my manners :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...