Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Amalie-ing my neighbours



Have you ever watched the film Amalie? It's actually one of my all time favourite films. The best thing I learned from this film is to build relationships with your neighbours.

In the past I did this though saying hi, then noticing things about my neighbours and creating wild stories to explain their habits and behaviours.

When I heard odd noises I start to imagine living beside serial murders who burry their victims in the walls... Then I'd start to keep an eye on the shared walls to see if there is any buckling over time.

One time I noticed that my neighbour kept odd hours, and I started to imagine that she was a call girl. Not just a street corner call girl, but a high priced one because she was so sweet!

As time progresses, I got to know everyone more and more, and these stories shattered. It's okay because new people move in all the time :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...