Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

Spring in the Patio Garden

Spring has come a little earlier here in Vancouver. We've had a very mild winter and now the plants have deemed it time to start the spring process.

Here are some lovely pictures from my patio garden...

This is the Silver Lavender that I planted late last year. It's looking mighty fine.
I definitely pruned it just enough...

Always the first to bloom, Bleeding Hearts. 
I combined the white and pink ones into a single pot last year. 

Tiny buds starting on the Azalea. I can't wait to see its pink blooms.

Blueberries! I was just telling TheDapperGentleman
that soon we will be able to harvest fresh fruit straight from our patio. 
This is most definitely the best thing about having your own garden.

Bob the Apple Tree. Looks like he's going strong. Hip Hip Hurrah 
for surviving the winter. 

These are the new blueberry plants I planted last year. 
Peach Sorbet and Jelly Bean variety. Looks like there are 
going to be some sweet treats this year.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...