Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Gardening Sidekick




This is Rory (ROR, muffin, Lady Rory, Fur Paunt, and RorytonAbbey) my gardening side kick. Like most sidekicks, you don't originally intend to have one, but they force themselves on you with their persistence.

Until we installed a screen on our windows and doors last summer, I would have an unwanted and unwelcome visitor following me around outside. After the installation of the screens, I had an un-stealthy spy, peeking at me through the curtains and blinds of the sliding doors.

Her favourite things are dog sweaters, barking at everything, being the queen of the neighbourhood, cats, blankets and pillows, anything soft, belly rubs, and licking babies.

She absolutely hates cuddling and sitting on the laps of the humans she lives with, and being carried. However, if you are a visitor coming into our home, she will do anything to cuddle with you.

 One of ROR's NYResolutions was to cuddle the humans she lives with. This picture is one of the rare occasions I got her to cuddle me. She was not happy...

 We created a pillow fort for her one day and she loved it so much she spent most of the day here

 She loves loves loves sweaters! If I take it off she spends her time mopping around until I put her in it again.
My favourite thing to do is spend hours waiting around with a camera to capture Rawr faces. She's really yawning, but she looks like a lion who's going to eat you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...