Pages

Monday 20 April 2015

Spring Trees Update


The trees are blooming!
This is the second year of the mini cherry trees. 
Ahhh... I'm so excited that they came back :)

One day in the distant future I shall eat the fruit 
that this tree will bear... Until then I will enjoy it's leaves.


Bob the Apple Tree is loving his second year of life!
I am loving you too Bob! I am loving you too!

Here's bob's entire story.


Bob's beautiful blooms.
Apple blossoms are just amazing.


Un-named friend tree of Bob...
This friend is coming back too. Crimson Gala, I hope you fruit this year.


Azaleas! 


Willow Tree


Japanese Maple :)


Other willow tree. 

Want to know a secret? These willow and maple trees used to be my favourite,
but they don't do anything...
no fruit, no flowers...

Other trees in my garden have so much purpose that sometimes I just feel sad
that these trees get to take up room...

I'm contemplating giving them away... 

If anyone has any love for them let me know :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...