Pages

Saturday 8 August 2015

Garden Harvest


Hi Friends,

It's garden harvest update time :)

chanting:
Garden Harvest Update Time!
Garden Harvest Update Time!
Whoot Whoot!

The two green pepper plants are doing amazing! 
I've harvested about 8 or 9 green peppers already. 
The lonely red pepper plant is slowly getting there.

I've also harvested 3 squashes. 
Two spaghetti squash and a mystery squash.
I've given the first two to my bestie.
Hopefully she reports back soon what the mystery squash was :)



Mystery Squash


Spaghetti Squash number two, Bell Cherry Tomatoes, and regular Cherry Tomatoes


Close up of the tomatoes with the peppers.
These look amazing. 
My salad is going to be flipping awesome tonight.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...