Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Mystery Squash



Hi Friends,

This year I for sure planted acorn squash and spaghetti squash...

But then... a mystery squash appeared. 


Mystery Squash...
If anyone knows what it is, let me know.
It just appeared in the garden. I'm sure seed were mixed up and this angel was mixed in.


Yum Yum Spaghetti Squash.
My MIL introduced me to this years and years ago.
Such a better option to actually using real noodles :)


This is the craziness of the squash vines!

It looks like it came out of a fairy tale.


The baby squashes trying to grow up big and strong.
You will be in my tummy soon enough baby squash!
Nom Nom Nom...


1 comment :

  1. I cut them open! They look exactly the same inside and have the fleshy strands, so I conclude that they are both spaghetti squashes. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...