Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Loving Lately...


Do you ever shop on Etsy? I absolutely adore it. Everyone is so sweet and friendly, and when you purchase anything you automatically find a kindred spirit.

I've purchased a couple of things over the years and have loved, loved, loved, each and every item. When things are handmade, they are made with love and care.

Here are a couple of things that I've purchased lately and am absolutely in love with :)


Vintage Glass Coffee Pot.
I'm usually very weary of buying anything fragile because I'm not as gentle with my belongings as I should be. However, I've been on the look out for a glass pot so I can use more tea flower blossoms. This coffee/tea pot worked out grrrrrreat!

I'm currently using it to hold my chocolate mint water. A refreshing bevie during the dog days of summer ;)

This Esty store has a wonderful owner with a lot more great vintage finds. I wish I could have bought the whole store!


Vintage Milk Glass Coffee Pot.
From this Etsy Store...

I actually don't drink coffee, but I am obsessed with Tea and infusing water with strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries from my garden.
As we know, I'm obsessed with milk glass. I love it. I can't get enough of it. I want to have my house built with it. har har har... ;)

How absolutely adorable is this! When I saw it, I instantly fell in love. Come join my family my little coffee pot friend. I shall fill you with tea, and deliciously refreshing water. mmMMmm mmMMmm Yum.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...