Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Nugget from My Childhood


When I was little I was obsessed with Felicity the t.v. show. I loved how she had a pen pal that she sent voice letters to instead of written letters.

In grade 7 or 8 after babysitting all summer I had enough money to purchase this tape recorder, a Gloria Estefan CD, and a Moffatt CD. (It makes me laugh that I was into the Moffatts). I know this because the day I purchased all of these things I make a very bubbly recording recapping the day.

I love that I was such a dork. My dorkiness means that I have a voice recording of all of my little brothers and cousins as they were just learning how to talk. I have a moment captured in time that I can listen back to. Granted, I was annoying, so some of it was extremely challenging to get through lol...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...