Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

Crazily Surprising Wonderful Mosquito Repellant



I was extremely extremely extremely skeptical 
of this mosquito trick until I tried it!

My friend is a mosquito magnet and after a weekend 
at the lake house with only the dryer sheets as our defence...

We came out bit free!
The first time we went to the lake house 
I had 5 mosquito bites on my face and 10 on the rest of me.
So I can with 100% confidence recommend this to you ;)

I cut 1 dryer sheet in half and put it in my shirt to protect my face.
I put the remainder of the cut sheet and a whole sheet in the pockets of my shorts.

At night, I put one at the top of the bed and one at the bottom of the bed near my feet.

If you want a chemical free way to repel mosquitoes try Bounce Outdoor Fresh :)







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...