Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

My Superpower...



We're all friends here... so I feel like I can tell you a little secret...


I have a superpower. It's not fancy like flying or x-ray vision, but it's mine and I love it. That was until it stopped working one day...

My superpower is... if I touch your face with the tip of any of my fingers, you will get a zit within 24 hours. All these years I've been coveting this power. Wielding it's power to will people to be nice. However, it's stopped working... I used my powers on TheDapperGentleman the other week, and then sat back and waiting for the gross aftermath that never came...

Please, please, please powers that be. If I've upset you, I'm sorry. I miss you superpower. May we unite in the future to fight the battle against mean people once more...

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...