Pages

Monday 14 March 2016

Are You Obsessed With Your Phone?


I read this article about someone boycotting their phone for a week.

I've never been an avid user of cell phones. I very much dislike being interrupted by the constant bing and hum of alerts.

However...


TheDapperGentleman has become a joiner and now has a smart phone!
We went years both not having a cell phone and now I'm the only one left. 

The funniest thing about having a smart phone is that we forget we 
have data and can look things up. 

The other day we were out and about and going to order Indian food.
Instead of looking up the menu then calling ahead, we ordered when we arrived.
Then we had to wait the 20 minutes for it to be ready. 
When we arrived at the restaurant, that's when I realized we could have called ahead.
I'm so used to not being able to do this.
Next time... Next time...

I guess for now, I'm the only one I know without a smart phone. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...