Pages

Monday 28 March 2016

Perfecting My Counting Skills ;)


I'm making a fox blanket!
This is the first time I've ever followed a crochet pattern.

It was super annoying to figure it out to begin with, 
but I stuck to it and now I have a test fox and fox zero (like patient zero).

This is the fox pattern.

Actually following a pattern means you have to count and count and count! 
You have to count all the time to make sure you're on track. 
My counting skills are perfect now. 
I dare you, 
ask me to count to 20. 
You will find no fault in my skills. 

My dilemma now is that I love love love the grey fox's yarn, 
but it has more holes than regular yarn (dark grey and purple text fox).

A test fox is a fox you make to text out the pattern ;)

It's okay though, because I can always make another blanket, 
and another,
and another,
until every surface of my house is covered in foxes!



The yarn I'm using is Bernat Maker Home Dec for the grey and beige fox.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...