Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

Yay Almost Spring :)



It has been gloomy here all week.
Rain, Clouds, Rain Clouds...
Through all of it there are cute spring bulbs popping out of the ground.
My favourite part is seeing what comes up.
Often times (slash, All the Time ;) I forget where I've planted my bulbs.
I buy so many and then end up just randomly placing them
because I can't remember where I put them last year, 
or I have too many bulbs.

If I can, I'm going to try and plant mostly flowers in my garden. 
That way I can pick them and bring them inside
to cheer up the house. 
Flowers are also less work than veggies. 

I am finding that my iPad used to be filled with garden pictures.
Now it's filled with TheLittleBear pictures.
I'm a hoarder when it comes to TLB pictures.
I don't even delete the blurred ones! 
My hairdresser even commented when he asked to see her picture :)
I say, keep them all. 
You never know what you'll want to see in the future!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...