Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Wow, It's Been A Long Time

Hello Friends,

Yikes, it's been a long time since I've updated everyone. So many thing have happened since August.

TheLittleBear is growing up so fast! When she first came into our lives I thought the newborn crying all the time stage was never going to end. As she gets bigger and stronger she becomes a more pleasant person to be around. I think the reason she was so upset before was because she couldn't do what the bigger humans were doing.

The crazy thing is, no matter how tough my days are sometimes, I would not change one thing. I love the tough days and the amazingly joyful days. I have never been so happy in my entire life. When I hold her and sway her to sleep, I think about how amazing she is, and how amazing it is that I get to be her mum.

I hope everyone is having an amazing winter.

Spring is just around the corner!

Hugs and Kisses,

B


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...