Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

Take Out Chopsticks ;)



TheDapperGentleman and I love take out. It's like a personal chef coming to your house and cooking, then doing all the clean up. All you have to do is sit back and relax. Turn on a movie and wait for deliciousness to happen.

A funny thing always happens when we get take out...



They give us too many chopsticks or utensils! I was thinking about this, and it's kind of like when you're not pregnant and someone asks you when you are due. There isn't a baby in my belly, it's just my food belly.

It's the same when people give you too many utensils :)

There's only two of us, but usually we get 4 or 5 sets of cutlery. I've made a game out of it. When we get more than two sets, I laugh because they obviously think we have more people in our house than we do, which proves how glutinous we are.

I guess 5 curry dishes, 3 naans, and 2 steam rices is too much for 2 people?

In my defence I love love love leftovers.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...