Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

A Running Joke

A few years ago TheDapperGentleman and I were joking around about us opening a store for organizational products because I love organizing so much. Nothing brings me more joy than someone asking me over to their house to help them organize something. I love it!!!!!!

I love love love starting a new job and being able to organize everything. File folders... label makers... file folder tabs... binders... creating folders, sub folders, and labelling data files... mmMMmm sounds like heaven...

So, back to the running joke.

I said that the store should be called Organization Organization. The first organization being the act of organizing and the second organization referencing a company/or group of people. Then TheDapperGentleman said, "Ba-Zinga! Organization squared!" But I countered saying that it wouldn't make sense because if organization was a number value it would be one and one squared is only one. So the essence of that would just be one organization... (you may insert math dork joke here ;))

Then I joked that when we answered the phone we would have to answer it, "Organization squared, if organization equals to a value greater than one. How can we help with your organizational needs today?"

Now this joke comes up any time we even think of organizing anything, and I laugh every time :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...