Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

Book Review, The Conclusion


I first read this book before I had TheLittleBear.
When I read it, I was hurt that this guy who had a wife and children
would leave them to head into the forrest.
Being that I was struggling with trying to conceive, 
it made me too upset to finish the book. 

When I revisited this book, it was after TheLittleBear came into my life.
At first I was still upset that he would leave his family.
But then I got it. 

Even though he is a spouse and a parent. He is still a person.
He wasn't defined by these roles, or any titles.

He had a calling and he respected it, so he headed into the forest.

Even though its been weeks since I've finished this book, 
I still think about the lesson learned and the adventures had.

Doppler is one I'd definitely recommend.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...