Pages

Monday 12 September 2016

Fun Facts... About Me :)


1. I love reading. I love reading fiction, non fiction, cartoons, everything. If you follow me on Instragram you’ll have seen all the books I’ve devoured lately.

2. The one thing I crave when I’m feeling sad is a nice run. There is something about running (even in circles) that calms me and helps me work things through.

3. I took up sailing a couple of summers ago and it has become my happy place. Whenever I hear water, I’m instantly brought back to the peace of a sailboat.

4. When I see Shelties, I tear up. My first family dog was a Sheltie. His name was Meister (pronounced My-ster). My bedroom door didn’t close all the way unless you pushed really hard, and he knew that and would sneak into my room at night. I miss waking up and almost tripping over him.

5. I have kept a journal ever since I was twelve! I still have them all and occasionally will re-read the drama that was my life as a teenager. It's crazy that more than half my life has been documented. I hope upon my death, someone burns them all. No one should have to read the thoughts that went through my head during puberty ;)
               Fun Fact (within a Fun Fact): Any time I ended an entry and I was in school,
               I would always end by writing, "I have to go and do some homework now." Yup,
               I was 100% a nerd :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...