Pages

Friday 9 September 2016

Book Review, The Real Finale


I just finished this book in the nick of time to include it in my week long book review.

The most endearing thing I find in Rainbow Rowell's writing is the relationship between her characters. When her characters have dialogue and experiences together.

This book was a lot like Attachments. 
The two people you want to see more from don't interact as much as you'd like. 

Aside from that, I like it. 

I wouldn't yell from the heavens for everyone to read this, 
but for a nice little escape it was a perfect read. 

Oddly, I'm finding that I love young adult fiction more than I like adult fiction...

Young people seem to have more exciting lives in fiction than adults do.

Isn't that odd?

:)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...