Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Fall/Winter TV Shows

A couple of fun shows I'm enjoying right now are...

1. Splitting Up Together

This show has Jenna Fisher... aka Pam from the office! She is so cute in this new show. It's a great light hearted feel good show to make you smile :)



2. Roswell, New Mexico

I am a huge fan of the original show Roswell. I've watched the entire series about 10 or more times. I was a bit worried that the remake wouldn't do the original show justice. However, it's not a remake, it's reimagined. The new characters have the same names as the old characters, but the entire world is different. This version, the characters are older and deal with current day issues like immigration. The chemistry between Liz and Max is the most important part, and they go that 100% right!



3. Good Trouble

This show is a spin off of The Fosters. I'm not the biggest fan of spin off shows, but this one is amazing! I love how, like in the old show, they touch on sensitive topics. The characters are going through what everyone goes through when they are navigating a new career. The tension between doing what's best for your career, and what's best for your conscious is a major theme in the show. 

I hope you enjoy these new shows too!
BeesInTheGarden :)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...