Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

I Choose Happiness :)



I choose to be happy.

When I was hospitalized for high blood pressure when I was 24 weeks pregnant, I choose to look to the positives and to choose to be happy.

When I was then diagnosed with gestational diabetes and put on a strict diet with 4 shots of insulin per day that made my injection sites break out in large bumpy rashes... I choose to look to the brighter side of the situation. I stuck to the diabetes plan, and from 26 weeks - 37 weeks only gained 5 lbs.

When a doctor told me that TheLittleBear had clubbed feet on the morning I was to take a four hour exam, followed by another four hour exam the next night. I let myself have two hours to wallow in self pity, then I pulled myself together and received the highest mark on one of the toughest exams of my life.

No life is perfect.
I believe that it's the imperfections that make us enjoy the beautiful times.
Like meeting the child you've been waiting years to meet.
Watching a mircle grow and develop right before your eyes.
The soft cuddles right before you put them to bed.

No matter what life throws at me, I choose to be happy.
I choose to look at the positives.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...