Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Jostaberry?


I just found my new hobby: trolling craigslist for plants and garden things. In my search I'm discovering new things I've never heard about. Jostaberries? The add says that they taste like a cross between gooseberries and blackcurrrents.

I have a gooseberry plant in my garden. Before I had this plant I'd never tried gooseberries before. I can't comment on the deliciousness of the fruit because I think I'm picking them before their ready, so they don't taste as good. I'll try to be more patient this year and report back my findings ;)

Patience Patience Patience... I'm working at getting more of this stuff all the time. :) One day when I have a child, I'm super sure it'll come in handy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...