Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

silver linings to life



When I moved to Victoria, BC I found that everyone was so nice! People said thank you to the bus drivers and held doors open for people. When I moved back to Vancouver I missed the charms of a smaller city.

I set out to change this. I held doors open for people, said constantly said thank you to all service industry people. After a couple of months... I found that people started to hold doors open for me to!

The next thing I'm trying is what I call "Three Things". At the end of the day I must list out loud three things that happened that made my day great. Even when I'm having a bad day this seems to help it end on a nice note. Hopefully this works nicely for you too :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...