Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

This Week's Garden Haul




It's just the best when flowers bloom together so you can make a cute bouquet. 
This one is made up of a mixture of Anemone, Dusseldorf Pride, and Basil Mint. 

I got the cup from a local potterer at Commercial Drive's Car Free Day.
I braved the torrential down pour, but made it home alive ;)



(a better shot of the cute Dusseldorf Pride)


I put them on my desk right next to my computer. A lovely sight for when I'm writing :)

Alpine Strawberries are blooming and ripening in full force. Ror and TheDapperGentleman are mostly benefitting...

Although... TDG doesn't like peas, so these lovelies are all for me.

Delicious dinner with garden fresh peas. mmMMmm mmMMmm mmMMmm.


Fun Fact: If the flowers in your bouquet aren't fragrant, add some fresh herbs to spice them up. The basil mint in this bouquet is giving it something special. Next time I'm going to try Rosemary.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...