Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

Liven Up House Plants



Over the years I've found cocktail sticks with figurines on the tops and used them to liven up the indoor plants. I like to create little scenes and stories to go alone with them. I feel like it adds whimsy to my plants and livens up the mundane life of indoor living.



I find bonsai trees relaxing, so I put this little glass panda next to it. Now they can enjoy the tranquillity together.

(these are vintage cocktail sticks, and a turtle)


In this scene everyone gets long whether you are a land animal or an aquatic one. They get along so much so that they are dancing around this Myrtle tree.


This white tiger likes to be in the jungle that is create with these Shamrock stems


This owl pair enjoys hooting around together is this smorgasbord of jade.

Fun Fact: households need 3 medium sized plants per person to properly purify the air

Beware: The owls are metal so they are in the plant that get little water. You also have to clean these figurines once in awhile because the soil can discolour them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...