Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Alpine Strawberry and Two Pea Harvest

(p.s. this is my amateur strawberry styling ;)

Alpine Strawberries are almost a weed. Their strawberry seeds create new 
strawberry plants easily and readily. I would almost call this an infestation, if they weren't 
so delicious.

ROR takes most of the tiny berries as her cut for being my gardening side kick. 
Here are the first and second harvests I've been able to wrangle away from that wily fur-highness (as in royal highness for fur people). 

Honestly, I just made up that nickname and love it! Fur-Highness will be added to Ror's long list of new nicknames.

Fun Fact: Peas are extra sweet when they are half the size they normally should be. I must confess, I only know this because I'm impatient and pick peas before they are fully ripe.


mmMMmm mmMMmm delicious

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...