Pages

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Apple Tree Friend

(Bob's the one of the Left)


Apple trees need friend trees as pollination partner. So I splurged and got my first apple tree a friend.

I swear to you that the second apple tree can speak to me! In the garden centre he whispered to me that his name is Bob. He kind of looks like a Bob so I just went with it :)

I'm not going lie, I have an ongoing love affair with this tree. He's so cute and he's already giving me apples!

Here's Bob's Bio:

Meet Bob, he's a Golden Sentinel Apple Tree. He doesn't branch out, is perfect for a secondary pollination partner. He love long drinks of cold water straight from the garden hose, and sunny summer days. If he had legs he would take for a summer picnic on the beach, with a sunset stroll to follow.

Apple number One

Baby Apple number Two

Apple I accidentally picked off...

Apple number Three


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...