Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

An Old Friend Revitalized...



I have my ring back! My beloved ring spent many years cooped up in my jewelry box because my finger had increased circumference (gotten fatter) than it was in high school. Darn ageing :)

It was my grandmother's engagement ring that was passed down to me when I graduated high school. My mom had the middle diamond removed years ago, so we squashed the setting together and re sized it for my larger Canadian finger... (my grandmother and mother have tiny Asian hands).

Honestly, this new goldsmith is a magician! He completely revitalised the ring and made it look amazing :) I can't stop looking at my finger.

The adventures and secrets this ring could tell if it could talk to people other than me...

If my ring could talk... it would tell you about all the adventures we had together, all the secrets of my college and university years, and last but not least the 2 months it took me to completely fall in love with TheDapperGentleman.

More Grandparent Awesomeness. Help these photos tell their stories.

And... This comb necklace that I re-found while cleaning out my old room at my mom's house...


At least I think it's a comb necklace... it doesn't really fit in my hair as a hair accessory. Let me know if you know what it is :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...