Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

Loving Lately...


As the summer days get longer and warmer your plants are going to be thirstier.

I am not a warm weather gal. I prefer the dark rainy windy days of winter. When the sun is out, I'm usually indoors ;)

Last summer I decided, no more standing outside in the boiling heat. I need to set up a water system!

I tested a bunch of different soaker hoses and sprinklers. I kept coming back to the brand Gardena. It's more expensive, but totally worth it. Everything I've purchases it extremely durable and works amazingly.

I have all my hoses set up on with their hose connector system. It makes life so much easier as you're switching between nozzles.


These soaker hoses are great for my garden bed. It doesn't provide a lot of coverage so you need to make sure that you put them close to your plants.


I had previously tried 2 different non kinking hoses and both kinked and broke within 30 days. This Gardena one has lasted me 2 years and it's still in "like-new" condition. 


I purchased this sprinkler this year and am loving it. Everything is adjustable so you can water only the part of the garden you'd like. It works great because my neighbour gardener likes to only water his garden every couple of days. 


Last but not least, the water timer... Oh oh oh... the water time. If I were a poet I would have endless poems devoted to the water timer. I highly recommend this water timer, or any water timer. It gives you the freedom to travel, to be lazy, or to just neglect your garden at your whim :)



Disclaimer: this is not a paid review. I have purchased and tested all these products on my own to give you unbiased amazing products for your garden ;)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...