Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014


The carrot babies have grown big and strong!

Maybe a little too strong...
Some of them are being stubborn. When I go to pull them, the foliage is breaking off.
It's okay though. I love them anyways and will happily dig them out :)


"Tomatoes, tomatoes, tomatoes..... 
You are so delicious.
Yum, yum, in my tum.
Yum, yum, in my tum."
This is what i sing to myself as I harvest, wash, and devour these beauties.
My neighbours must think me crazy, but hopefully one day
they will sing along :)

I dream of living in a musical. Where I start humming
in the elevator to have a lovely stranger hum along, 
until everyone I come across is singing and dancing down the block.


YummMMmm, purple carrots!
Not going to lie, I did close my eyes to smell 
and caress this (my first of the season) purple carrot.
I would have snuggled him all day, but my mouth was watering.
So, I chopped him up and shared him with TheDapperGentleman and Ror. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...