Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

Mid Semester Pick Me Up


I love love love love love love love school supplies.

If you need a mid semester pick me up, buying some cute new supplies can help.

I'm obsessed with unique, functional, and beautifully designed stationery.

Here are 3 online stores that I adore :)

1. www.jetpens.com
I'm absolutely obsessed with this store. It has the cutest and most functional everything!
I'm a fan of multi-pens. That way you only have to carry one pen, but you have different colours and a pencil as well :)

2. www.tokyopenshop.com
The nicest couple owns this store. They are just the sweetest!
They have similar stuff to Jet Pens, but sometimes they are a tiny bit cheaper.

3. www.mochithings.com
Korean Stationary? Yes please!
This store has everything, from backpacks to erasers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...