Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

to do or not to do... cell phones


Do you have a cell phone?

I guess this might be a silly questions because most people do.

I actually dont...
When I was younger I did have one at sporadic times.
But it never really stuck.

I love being able to enjoy the freedom 
of not having to answer the phone when I'm out.
The constant ringing and buzzing can be so disruptive.

When I'm with someone, I want to be with them.
I want to give them my undivided attention to
let them know that they are important to me 
and that I care deeply for them :)

Also....

Secretly, I love eavesdropping on conversation on the bus.
People lives can be so exciting! 
My life is usually lived without dramatics 
so I love to hear about other people's lives :)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...