Pages

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Apple Babies a Retrospective ;)

In honor of the birth of the twins 
I thought I'd compile a retrospective of our season together...

The first signs of apple babies. 
I remember being so excited to see life growing on Bob.

This is the further away apple baby. 
Isn't he gorgeous! 
It was tough getting any pictures of him 
because he was on the other side of the tree! 
There are more blurred pictures than focused ones...
iPads are not great photo taking companions ;)

This apple baby didn't survive...
He was just too misshapen and fell off.

Another fallen apple friend... rest in peace little one.


Apple babies are growing... 

and growing...
Look how big he was getting.

This is from the time when one of the apple babies was blushing at me ;)


The time when i used garlic to help with the ants.
Worked like a charm.

A rare picture of the further apple baby.
Look how big!

Bigger blushes from the closer apple baby. 
I love you too little one!

And now... All grown up and ready to be picked!

It honestly felt like forever waiting for these guys. 
I would look at them every day as I drove into the garage 
and as I opened my balcony window. 

I did have doubts that something would happen
before I could pick them. 

I'm just so happy and excited that they survived until 
Harvest Time :)

Best Thing Ever!

p.s. They are the size of regular store apples! 
Like the size of non organic apples ;)

p.s.s. To fully appreciate this post, reread it with a dramatic tone.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...