Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Exciting News...


I have some very exciting news to share...


At 9:35pm tonight Bob had his apple baby twins!

They are both look plump and delicious.




Here is their birth story:

After months and months of waiting and watching, 
I was looking outside my balcony window
and thought that one of the apple babies had fallen...

When I went to take a closer look, 
I saw that everyone was fine :)

Upon closer inspection, 
I saw that the apples were no longer green.
They were both ready to be picked!

I pick the closest one first. 
Little did I know that they wanted 
to be born at the same time because
as I picked the closer one, the farther one fell off.

I scooped them both up and 
took them inside to bath them in fresh water.
They are both doing splendid 
and are sitting on my counter awaiting breakfast time...

p.s. TheDapperGentleman took the lovely newborn picks ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...