Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Dear Strawberries...




Dear Strawberries,

I used to hate you, until i grew you. Then I discovered I only hated non organic strawberries.
So sorry for the confusion.

Your friend,

Bee

In the past I've found store bought strawberries to be watery and sour. Berries from your own garden are sweeter because they're usually (if you're patient) allowed to ripen more before you pick them.

Later in the summer I'll post a strawberry post about all the different kinds of strawberries I have, stay tuned :)

For now, this is a friendly reminder to pick some up. If you can, pick up a couple of different varieties because as the season progresses they're harder to find in the stores.

Fun Fact: The most common strawberries on the market are the Everbearing Strawberry. However are they the most fun? I'll leave it up to you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...