Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Succulent Graveyard


Sometimes I find that succulents live too long, and other times I find that I'm the worst at taking care of them. Over the years I've added the succulents I haven't killed to this pot. If they're hardy they will propagate themselves, otherwise the next year I pick out the dead ones to make room for new ones I've recently killed. 

It's extremely entertaining to see who will survive this graveyard of doom. 

There's always new inmates because I have this huge addition to buying succulents. Sometimes it's because I'm at Ikea and feel I need to free the cute plants from their constraining corporate lives. I also blame Martha (Martha Stewart). When she has them in her magazine I forget that I'm terrible with succulents and rush out to create what she creates... 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...