Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Flowers in the Garden


There is an internal debate inside me every year about flowers. I love love love flowers, however my gardening space is so small that I try and conserve space to grow fruits and veggies that are consumable.

When I do grow flowers I try to pick fragrant flowers. The best things in the world to me is walking out onto my patio in April and smelling the beautiful blooms.

My most powerful memory from when I was a child was walking home late in the summer and smelling the blackberry bushes ripening. The sweetness of the berries is a smell I will never forget.

Here are some flowers I picked a couple of years ago that I put in a milk glass vase I found at a garage sale. The robot was added to the picture to give is whimsy :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...