Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

First Post

Dear Friends,

My gardening journey started 3 years ago. The first year was mostly succulents and container gardening. But... in the 2nd and 3rd year I signed up for a community garden plot and started to grow delicious fruits and veggies.

I decided to start this blog to chronicle my yearly journey into growing organic and sustainable food in my outdoor space. 

I live in a 625 sq ft condo in Vancouver, BC. Most of my growing happens on my balcony (in containers) and my community garden plot.

This season I'll share my journey from start to finish, focusing on my tips that helped me grow an abundance of carrots, tomatoes, beets, etc.

Gardening requires an extreme amount of patience, but hopefully my progress pictures will help encourage us all.

-Bee

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...