Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Natural Air Fresheners




One of my favourite things about herbs is how abundantly they grow. If you find you have excess, cut some like you would flowers and put them in a cup around your house. I usually use lemon balm to make my home smell lemony fresh.

If you plant anything from the Mint family, plant it in a pot, not the ground. They will become weeds if you plant them in the ground. However,  you can plant mint around your property to ward of unwanted critters. I also use a mixture of mint essential oils and water to spray around as preventative care.

Fun Fact: Dry your mint and use it in the winter for tea. Mint tea is a natural way to calm digestion problems :) Look for my Drying tips later in the summer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...