Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Blueberries: New Ones




The hoarding continues...

Every year I find that new varieties of everything come to the market. Last year it was the Raspberry Shortcake plant. This is a thornless raspberry plant that is almost like a shrub. (Yes, I convinced myself I needed to have this one to...)

This year the Jelly Bean Blueberry and Peach Sorbet Blueberry caught my eye. 

I finally got a harvest of the Pink Lemonade Blueberry last year and loved them. So this helped me convince myself that I needed these too. 

Look how cute! And they're Rory size because they are so short. 

Both of these trees have year around leaves that change  colour. The Peach Sorbet's leaves will turn purple in the winter... I'm so excited!

These plants are from Brazel Berries. Further description and care are on their website :)


 (Peach Sorbet Blueberries)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...