Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

I'm Obsessed with The Amazing Race

(Photo from Wikipedia)

I'm not going to lie, I'm totally obsessed with The Amazing Race. This season brought back some of my favourite contestants. I'm rooting for Dave and Connor, the father son team. I think it's so cute how they have the same smile. I love that they are both kind and vindictive. If I'm ever on this show (probably not because I'm not American) I definitely will never u-turn anyone.

I hate surprises and usually wait till the live season is over so I can follow along with the wiki results. But those cowboys lured me in and I broke down and started to watch :)

How heartbroken are you that the cowboys are out? I was in so much shock that my mouth dropped open for a full minute before I was able to regain my composure.

p.s. the gardens in the backgrounds are so beautiful. I definitely am taking notice ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...