Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Don't Trust a Little White Dog...


This was an exciting weekend. I got another apple tree for the first apple tree to have a pollination friend. I whispered to me he wanted his name to be Bob. And......

Ror failed to do her job and robbers came on to my balcony and stole my gardening rain boots and back up rain boots. Note to self, don't trust Ror to protect me during the night time from robbers.

I did find it odd that someone would come on to my balcony to take old shoes, but alas, to each their own. I will not judge the thieves for taking what they needed.

As the story unfolded over the weekend, here are the event:

Friday Afternoon: I use my Tretorn Black boots for the final time (not knowing that this will be our goodbye forever)

Saturday Morning: I walk on to my balcony looking for my rain boots to start my morning ritual of watering my garden. However, I can't find my boots. I turn to the left to grab the spare blue boots (which are not as comfortable). They are missing too... I tare my balcony apart thinking 'maybe a large gust of wind may have been so specific to only blow away rain boots.' I still can't find them. I ask my husband, "did you move my boots?" His response, "Huh, what? No..." I conclude, "Robbers came in the night time and stole only two pairs of boot!?!??"

Saturday Afternoon: I email all the appropriate building people to alert them of this boarder line hilarious theft. I created a container garden barrier to my balcony so that if someone were to try and repeat this act, they would be tripped up by hoses and pots. Most important, I have a sit down convo with the dog, letting her know how disappointed I am with her that she barks at Everything, yet not at robbers... Not cool Ror, not cool...

Sunday Afternoon: Receive an email that my lovely neighbour actually saw what happened. On Saturday morning at 5:30am there was a woman (who was the lookout) and a man (the active thief) going on to my balcony and stealing my boots.

Dear Early Morning Robbers,

Robbers, 5:30am is very early. If you needed to have rain boots that badly that you purposely woke up to steal them... I understand. The black ones you stole are actually very nice, I hope you love them as much as I do. However, the blue ones... They suck and hurt if you want to walk in them. I would just throw them out if I were you. I should have, but I guess the universe subconsciously wanted you to have them them.

Please don't return. I've set up a webcam security system to video tape you if you do.

Thanks for the visit, hope you enjoyed my garden while you were here.

Sincerely,

Beesinthegardens

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...