Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

Happy Dance



Have you ever had one of those absolutely terrible days... then something happens which flips the day into one of the best days?

Last week I was having a truly awful day, but then I came home and found that I received a wonderful letter from my school saying that I had received the highest mark on my final exam! This exam was sooo hard that I was stressing out about it for the entire 6 weeks it took my school to mark it. Only 30% of the people taking the exam passed... Boy, oh boy was I elated.

I was physically exhausted from the day, but I found the energy to happy dance around my house for an hour as I called family and friends :) I am definitely motivated to study for my exam in 3 weeks, that's for sure.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...