Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Complete...


I finished my painting! I finished my painting! I finished!

Sometimes I find that I'll paint something until almost complete, but find I become too busy or creatively blocked to finish it. I've been staring at a half finished paint for almost 2 years. Last week someone moved my office painting around and I found myself inspired. I don't know why the move inspired me but it did.

Have you ever watched the t.v. show 'The New Adventures of Old Christine"? I first saw this painting on Christine's Mantle and searched all over google for the artist. Me and a bunch of other people could never find the actual artist.

My rendition is a little different, but I love it! If you know the painting and the original artist let me know ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...