Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

I'm Currently Scared of Everything...

(photo credit from wikipedia)


Do you ever watch a t.v. show and get so into it that you:

1) Have reoccurring dreams that you are in the show
2) In real life think you're in the show, but it's actually a figment of your imagination
3) Obsessively watch the show until all you can think about is the show.

I'm watching Veronica Mars, and although it's not the scariest show on television... watching it is making me scared of everything!

I'll be walk down the street and spot a large pile of dog poop and think it's a dead rat, and scream, "Eeeep"

I'll be walking to the kitchen and my hand will brush up against the faux fur mat I have on the back of my dining chair, and think it's a monster and scream, "Aaaahhhhhh"

Ror will be sitting beside me, but I'll forget she's there. Then I move my leg/arm and feel her and think she's a tiny fur ghost and scream, "Oh my goodness"

Safe to say, I'm forcing myself to take a little break from Veronica.

This exact think happened when I was watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer too ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...