Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

The Garden Lady Strikes Again


One of my most favourite things is to help other people with their gardens. I love helping everyone find the best bargains for plants, planters, soil, seeds, and everything else.

I'm a collector of knowledge and have used these super powers to collect the best deals around town.

If you're in dire need of a garden bargain message me and I can most definitely steer you to what you're looking for.

P.S. This will also give me more of an excuse to shop all the garden stores multiple times during the season. Currently I have been banned by my husband because I'm obsessed with 'rescuing' plants... that may or may not need 'rescuing' from their nurseries. I have to peruse, in the name of research!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...